Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 15 Down?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
pel
My clients having problem accessing their sites/emails since a few hours ago (pelcom.com). Anything wrong?
Alexandre
The server 15 works fine.

Please have a look at this:

root@server15 [~]# uptime
15:22:47  up 18 days,  3:26,  1 user,  load average: 1.28, 1.89, 1.97

smile.gif wink.gif
pel
The fact remains that some of my clients complained to me that all of them cannot access their website/email ALL at the same time. If that isn't "server down", that it must be one big coincidence....

Anyway, I am not able to access my emails since last night (21/1/2005 11pm Singapore time).

Can you please help me look into it?

Thanks,
Pel
Stanly
QUOTE(pel @ Jan 22 2005, 12:29 AM)
The fact remains that some of my clients complained to me that all of them cannot access their website/email ALL at the same time. If that isn't "server down", that it must be one big coincidence....

Anyway, I am not able to access my emails since last night (21/1/2005 11pm Singapore time).

Can you please help me look into it?

Thanks,
Pel

We will need at least your mailbox name and the password for that mailbox for investigation.
As it is strongly not recommended to post any kind of passwords at the forum please contact us by AIM/ICQ/MSN, or submit a new trouble ticket about your problem at http://support.hostony.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here