Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Domain expired?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Help! I'm getting a "whois" page saying my domain has expired! What do I do??!!!!

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
TheDanMan
It looks like it expired yesterday, you should go to wherever you registered it and renew. If you don't do that it could be 3 months before you can register your domain with a new registrar as domains are generally locked for 90 days after expiring.
JasonJones
The domain is expired. Looks like the registrar is Enom, did hostony register this one for you? If so, they need to renew it. Get a trouble ticket in before enom deletes the domain info and someone has the ability to steal the name.

Jason
bpgisme
I just did a trouble ticket. This is terrible! sad.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme
AAAIIIIEEE! I hate waiting. mellow.gif I start to get panicky!!!! blink.gif

sad.gif eep.
bpgisme
Still no response. I clicked to send to "support" on my ticket, but it got sent to "billing" instead. sad.gif Does sending a ticket to "billing" take longer? Geez.... I've got some stuff waiting to go up on the site and I can't do a thing... sad.gif
bpgisme
Talked to live chat and they fixed it right then! biggrin.gif Crisis over! Yay! smile.gif
ser_pros
If your domain has expired you should contact our billing by this email billing@hostony.com and they will answer what you should do.
bpgisme
Talked to support. They fixed it right then. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here