Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Disk space reporting...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
supergodoffunk
When I go into Cpanel, the "Disk Usage" show 2.3GB's used. I know for sure that I only have ~450MB on the server.

So the question is... Is this being reported wrong? I clicked on the 'Disk Usage' icon, and it shows that I have around 500MB. Is there something else I need to do to clear this up? I do not want my databases to stop working because the disks are filled up. Even worse, I don't want my DB's to go down due other something other than my fault.

Please let me know what the deal is.

My account is under www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com
Stanly
You have 799Mb at your public_html directory, 24Mb at 24M at xDev, and 5.7Mb at mail directory.
Your log files are also located at your disk space.
supergodoffunk
Let me be more clear...

In the main screen of Cpanel, I see thigs...

When I click on "Disk Usage" icon, I see this...

The second screen shot is more accurate by 2GB. Where is this 2 extra gigs of files at? Are you telling me that they are the log files? If so, How can I delete them or something, so it's not taking up 2GB?

Please let me know!
ser_pros
Stanly made a mistake. Below you can see a result of command du (which show sizes of files):
152K etc
5.8M mail
8.0K public_ftp
1.9G public_html
9.4M _system_
24M tmp
0 www
24M xDev
28K xSave
12K xWork
supergodoffunk
Thats fine, What you just posted is basically same as the second picture I posted.

The PROBLEM IS THE FIRST PICTURE. It shows me 3.8GB Full rather than 2GB full. I also get theses emails.

The account with the username 'supergod', is running out of disk space.
    Please remove some files from this account, or ask the administrator to increase your disk quota.
    You have currently used 95.01% of your disk space

I got this email 13 hours ago. My account gives me 4GB of space. Even in your post, the numbers show around 2gb being taken up. I am not taking up 3.8GB.

Please stop telling me the obvious, and repeating the information I am already posting.

THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG. I WANT YOU TO FIX IT. I AM GETTING VERY TIRED OF TRYING TO EXPLAIN MY ISSUES 20 TIMES BECAUSE MY FIRST 20 RESPONSES ARE MY QUESTIONS REITERATED INTO ANSWERS THAT DON'T DO SQUAT.
ser_pros
Please have a look now.
supergodoffunk
Ok. thank you. It looks correct now. Can I ask what you guys did? Is it something I can do, or something I missed?
Alexandre
The problem was concluded in bug of the quota system.
We have fixed it for all users.

wink.gif

Thank you for understanding smile.gif
supergodoffunk
Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here