Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I can't login to FineDesk.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
supergodoffunk
As much as I try not to rant on there...

I tried logging into the support desk to put in a ticket. But I can't login, or figure it out.

I even did the "forget password" link, and it did email me a new password, but I still can't login. It says "ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet."

So I try IM'ing Need4Support. This is what I get...

SuperGODofFUNK: hi
HOSTONY Need4Support: hi
SuperGODofFUNK: I can't logon to the support site
SuperGODofFUNK: I did the forgot password, and it emailed me a new password, but it won't accept it.
SuperGODofFUNK: hello
SuperGODofFUNK: It says "
SuperGODofFUNK: ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet.
HOSTONY Need4Support: Please open trouble ticket
HOSTONY Need4Support: and contact us in 10min
SuperGODofFUNK: Now thats funny.
SuperGODofFUNK: I can't open one, because I can't login
HOSTONY Need4Support: PLease contact us in 10min
*** "HOSTONY Need4Support" signed off at Mon Jan 03 10:28:21 2005.

Since, I don't know how else to contact you. I'm posting my issue here. Once I get into the ticketing system, I will put in the ticket I was going to put in. If not, I will just have to continue using the forums as a support system since I can't get in to the one I'm supposed to.
JasonJones
Hahah.. Damn thats Cold...

Ok, how bout this.. have you tried to log into the findesk Billing side yet? I think you have to log in there first, then the support ticket system. If you've already done this, well... let us know, I'll bug support via IM till they answer your questions, you do the same, maybe we can get more people to do it... sort of a Support Rebellion.. smile.gif

Jason
JasonJones
Hahaha, Oops.. Guess they didnt like that much, now my site is down!! smile.gif heh

I think they won.

Jason
Slavik
Hello.
If you can't login into a support desk you should contact our billing department.
(billing@hostony.com)

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev
supergodoffunk
I will do that and let you know.
armytank
We're having the same Issue. All of our sites are currently down, even the ones with dedicated IPs. We have definately not received the SLA that was agreed to. Let me know how you finally get logged into support, I've never been able to and Support's limited answers provide only limited help.

Good luck,

Entropy
supergodoffunk
I sent my second email to billing. In the mean time I will be posting all my issues on the forum since I have no other way. Thanks.
Slavik
Dear Customer.
Our billing department has respond to you.
Check your e-mail please.

Best regards,
Slavik Koshelev. biggrin.gif
supergodoffunk
I got the email, and I was able to get in. Thanks.
supergodoffunk
Ok.

Since my site went down again, I decided to use this newly accessible 'finedesk' to put in a ticket.

Looks like the old one. the same fields, now with more color. Great. Now the problem is that it won't let me submit a ticket. It tells me that the site address I put in is not valid.

I tried both www.supergodoffunk.com and supergodoffunk.com

I can't put a ticket in for this issue, so I am posting on here.
artrocity
it has to be of the form...

http://www.supergodoffunk.com

dont ask me why .
Its just gotta have the http in front....
Slavik
Everything must be working now.
Check it please.

Slavik Koshelev
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here