Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cannot login to cpanel
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
gogetglo
I'm trying to access cpanel but it keeps saying "License File Expired". Username and password are correct, and I've been able to access cpanel all this time. Latest access was this morning, a few hours ago. Please tell me what's happening?

I tried to raise a support ticket for this problem but I can't get in there either. It's asking for my email and billing password. The old login doesn't work any more and frankly I don't even know what a billing password is.

This is the only place I can get into now. Could someone please help??

Thanks.
Lehrer
gogetglo, please tell me your domain name in case you still experience problems with logging in to cpanel.

Second, you can get more information about your billing password writing an e-mail to billing@hostony.com

Lehrer
thefirstnutzo
I am having the same problem. My domain is vaccords.com
Alec
Please open a trouble ticket if you have problems with access to cpanel
JasonJones
gogetglo, use the downtime to finish the launch of your website that was suppose to launch nov 5th! smile.gif
gogetglo
Problem solved, thanks guys.
ptshosti
Why should we have to open a ticket for something like this? How did this get by without someone noticing that Cpanel was about to expire? Is someone not proactively monitoring things like this?
Stanly
QUOTE(ptshosti @ Jan 13 2005, 06:05 PM)
Why should we have to open a ticket for something like this?  How did this get by without someone noticing that Cpanel was about to expire?  Is someone not proactively monitoring things like this?

It was not expired actually. Sometimes CPanel can't access to its own license server 'cause of some reasons. In that case you see 'license file expired' message.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here