Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: domain registration
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
assalychris
I am going to try the profi plan for Linux. However I am willing to register 3 domain names. How much will it cost me for a one year registration (.com, .org and .net). Concerning the hosting I will give it a try for a month; if I am satisfied then I will continue with u folks.
Alexandre
At $14.85/year we can register or transfer following TLDs for you:

.com
.net
.org
.biz
.info
.us

Minimum registration period is 1 year. Maximum period you can prepay for is 10 years.

.ca domains are $22.85/year
.ws domains are $29.85/year
.name domains are $28.85/year

$48.85/year are:

.cn
.com.cn
.net.cn
.org.cn

.bz domains are $33.85/year
.cc domains are $39.85/year
.tv domains are $49.85/year

.nu domains are $48.85/ for 2 years

.tm domains are $200 for 10 years

Prices for renewal are the same. If you need to purchase some domains that have other pricing than $14.85 please contact our support for the payment link.
assalychris
ok, so I get the free registration of ONE domain with the profi plan and pay for the two others.
Alexandre
Oky. smile.gif
assalychris
thanks; be back in one or two days; gotta get my internet credit card... cya!
Call these prices a ripoff!

Go to GoDaddy.com and get domains good and cheap. com domains are at 6.95 or so right now, org etc etc etc too.

AND you have your own control pannel for your nameservers. you could move your website from host A to host B at will, no need for any hassle (I've been through that once and thought: NEVER again).
QUOTE(Guest @ Jan 5 2005, 07:59 AM)
Call these prices a ripoff!

Go to GoDaddy.com and get domains good and cheap. com domains are at 6.95 or so right now, org etc etc etc too.

AND you have your own control pannel for your nameservers. you could move your website from host A to host B at will, no need for any hassle (I've been through that once and thought: NEVER again).

hostony is the best deal around godaddy is just domains and doesn't include hosting!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here