Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Is this how all customers are treated?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
lib
My site was suspended apparently for billing reasons but isn't it the JOB of the hosting company to notify me when the renewal of my account is due? Do you guys expect all customers to get divine revelations about billing cycles?

This is quite unfortunate that after staying with a company for over a year and hosting multiple accounts with them, one still gets treated this way. My site has a "suspended" message and this is pretty bad for my company's image.

I've been trying to get in touch with the billing department for a while now and haven't received any response. Support department keeps asking me to write to billing department and billing department doesnt reply to my emails.

What does one have to do to get some customer service here?
Alec
We have been sending notification email messages from December 15. Did you get it?
lib
I did not receive any e-mail notifications. However I have been finally been contacted by the billing department and hopefully the problem will be resolved.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here