Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: can you do me a service?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Heliand
Hi .If you remember I had a problem with my domain durresweb.com becaouse eukhost.com has locked it.Well I decided to renew it from them.Today I went to the bank inorder to take my cc and I learned that the cc will be ready only after 15 days.The domain will expire on 23 of December so I have only 2 days of time.eukhost.com accept only cc ,and I dont have any.Please if I give you the link would you mind renew it for me with one of your cc....and then I will send you the money through bank as I did when I bough the host from you.Please you are my last and only hope.Please hostony help me!
Thnx sad.gif
Alexandre
Hello,

Please contact our billing department (billing@hostony.com).

They'll help you.
Heliand
Hey I did it yeasterday but they havent sent me a reply yet.Please tell them to read the email coz I dont have much time! blink.gif
Heliand
still no response from billing .Please inform them for my problem.Today is my last day...please sad.gif unsure.gif
ser_pros
I've already send an email to billing@hostony.com with your request.
They' be at work in 7 hours.
Heliand
Still no response.Hey whats going on??? I said you its very very urgent and still no response.Please man I`ll pay you for the service please help me! unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here