Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Planned Upgrade to php4.3.10?
Hostony Board > General Support > PHP/MySQL
JasonJones
Is there going to be an upgrade in the next day or two to the latest php4.3.10? As Atrocidy pointed out there are quite a few newly discovred vunerabilities with PHP 4.3.9 and lower, on both Unix and Windows Platforms...

Time is of the essence with this vunerability, We have already noticed a couple of probes and exploit attempts on a honeypot I help mange. Working, widespread exploits are only a short time away, and those with very important data should be quite nervous...

I don't want to start a panic or anything, but it is VERY important that php is upgraded.

Jason
artrocity
I wish it was that easy.

Apparently some things like Mambo are having a conflict w/ the latest 4.3.10 version of PHP on some servers, and it causes the whole site to crash.

http://forum.mamboserver.com/showth...40&page=1&pp=10

Other php scripts also are having problems with this build of PHP.

From what i gather the key is...

As reported by php group and Zend before you upgrade your php engine to 4.3.10 you must also upgrade Zend Optimizer to the latest version 2.5.7 at the moment of writing.

Good luck....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here