Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hostony orders go boom
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
plucky
I just tried to submit an order and got an internal server error. Just thought you might want to know your orders provider appears to be cooked. Can you post here when this is cleared up? I'll try again at that time.

Thanks.

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@2checkout.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Alexandre
We are investigating.
Thank you for notification.
plucky
Hi. I just tried to submit the order again and got the same error. I love you folks, but it is pretty difficult to give you money these days. sad.gif
Lehrer
Could you please get in touch with billing@hostony.com

We have checked everything, but din't get any errors. May be there's a problem with your c/card?
plucky
QUOTE(Lehrer @ Dec 20 2004, 06:58 PM)
Could you please get in touch with billing@hostony.com

We have checked everything, but din't get any errors. May be there's a problem with your c/card?

Yes, I have been in touch with billing, but the turnaround time there is pretty long so I was hoping the issue might be addressed here since it seems like it could be technical anyway.

My credit card is the same one you folks have been billing for months, so I doubt that's the problem.

Is there some other way for me to pay you besides the web form?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here