Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MySQL databases down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ChrisP
I just tried to access one of my companies websites that uses MySQL for a mailing list. When I tried to logon to the admin site for the list I got an Error, username or password incorrect from the PHP program that runs the site. I then accessed MySQL from the CPanel and found that ALL!!!!!! of my databases are gone. WTF??????

Are they gone for good?????

This is a site that I run for the store I manage with a member list that has or rather had, a number of members that signed up on thier own so I have no way of adding them back into a NEW database. Not to mention the fact that I can not send out any new emails to them untill I add them back into a new database and they then have to once again opt in.

Can someone please let me know what is going on here?????

I am on server 22. My username is chrispys. The main account will either be under chrispysworld.com or thezone.ws.

I have had you guys as a webhost for a while and been very happy, but the first time I set up a website for profesional use, the damn thing crashes. sad.gif
ChrisP
OK, as I posted the above message, MySQL came back online. Everything is still there and I am sorry if I sounded so paniced. This is the first profesional website that I have run and I probably freaked out a bit more than I should have. Next time I will wait a bit before posting.
Alexandre
Do you still have problems with mysql?
ChrisP
No, everything is working fine now and no data was lost.
Thanks for replying to my post.

Chris.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here