Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Your account will be set up within 24 hours.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
vicoxx
Greetings,

48 hours ago I registered using my Credit Card. I received an email stating that "Login instructions will be sent to email you provided us within 24 hours."

I send them 2 emails already and still no reply. I'm not even an official member and already experiencing Customer Support inconveniences.

If the service is delayed it's OK, but the least you can do is let me know it will be delayed or at least answer my email. My email was sent to support@hostony.com more then 20 hours ago, how long does it take to answer a customer’s email?

Being ignored is extremely irritating; hostony need to remember that customer service is what most customers really seek.

If no action is taken within the next hours I will use my 30-day guaranty and simply take my business elsewhere.

--Vicoxx
MartinB
use the tickets system, forum is more delayed.

http://support.hostony.com/user.php?op=opU...tDepartmentShow
Glide
Vicoxx,

You should stick around. I think Hostony may be having some employee challenges in the billing department right now and I wouldn't use that as a gauge for the entire service. I am in no way affiliated with the company but I have had numerous websites here since last February and compared to my last host this place is really pretty good. There are great options for the hosting plans, and I believe that support sincerely wants to help and repair things when they go wrong. And, as I'm sure you know, things will go wrong - they always will regardless of any host you go to. If you throw the towel in you may end up at some place that really is bad. Much succcess in your work.
vicoxx
Thanks for advising Glide,

Like you said things will go wrong, when things go wrong it’s hard to work them out without support. I don't want to wait three days before my problems get fixed, I jumped on the offer because they offered a lot of space and bandwidth but never imagined that it would cost a reliable customer service.

I will try the link mblendinger supplied.

I hope that someone will actually take my request if I disconnect my account.
vicoxx
QUOTE(mblendinger @ Dec 12 2004, 02:42 PM)
use the tickets system, forum is more delayed.

http://support.hostony.com/user.php?op=opU...tDepartmentShow

Thanks for the link, would be so much simpler if they included this link in the initial "Order Accepted" email.

Everything is fine now, they took care of me in a very timely manner.
MartinB
you're welcome wink.gif
Slavik
Dear Vicoxx.
We are sorry for the temporary inconveniences.
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.
You can do it via e-mail support@hostony.com, ICQ: 122590581, AIM: Need4Support,
MSN: support@hostony.com, or you could open a trouble ticket.
We will be glad to help you.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here