Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reseller Packages
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Hi i know your website covers this but theres nothing like talking to human beings.

I am trying find your cheapest reseller package. What is this, and how many websites will it support? Are mysql databases purchases as extra or do i get a certain amount with the package? -

Also I am in the UK - so is that OK? I imagine i just pay by credit card. Finally roughly how quickly do you respond to support queries by email?

Many Thanks
MartinB
Hi, i am a reseller and i think i can answer to your questions:

I am trying find your cheapest reseller package. What is this, and how many websites will it support?
The cheapest is STARTER, and all resellers packages have unlimited domains.

Are mysql databases purchases as extra or do i get a certain amount with the package? -

Included, and Unlimited, you make your own packages for your clients, but you have unlimited databases.

Also I am in the UK - so is that OK? I imagine i just pay by credit card. Finally roughly how quickly do you respond to support queries by email?

Man, I'm from ARGENTINA, and all is ok.
If you want rapid answers of support use the tickets system, they will answer you in aprox. 30-60min... some exceptions a few hours. smile.gif
there is no phone numbers, hsotony only provide suport through their helpdesk, this forum, and via AIM, ICQ. Thus, the reason for providing such cheap hostings.

All the reseller acounts gives you access to have unlimited websites, with unlimited mysqls, unlimted email's and lots of other unlimited stuff.

I'm from UK and i've never had any problems.

All of my support queries have been on AIM and i've never had to wait more than 5 mints. before i get a responce.

Y.K.Y.
Wow, thanks for answering that really helps. How do you find the up time? Happy with your reseller account? Thanks again
you posted at the same time as me Guest - thanks for the info!
For me, UP TIME is exceptionally great smile.gif

Been here for 2 years.

Y.K.Y
MartinB
Yeah I'm happy, i tried a few hosts in the past and never one like hostony.

It's not PERFECT, but is very reliable for me. Some problems some times with some server, but where you know a server with high load with no problems never ? smile.gif

Im a satisfied client.

The more general problems with my server are the SMTP service, but support are making it really fine the last months.

NOTE: I use Linux reseller plan.
MartinB
yes the UPtime is ok, they guarantee 99% but they have a real 99.9** % generally, at least in my server.
may sound like a daft question but i cant see where you register domain names. Once you have a reseller account, how do you register new domain names? is that in the main control panel? Also - again excuse my ignorance, but is it ok to register a .co.uk domain on american hosting websites?
MartinB
well...i host a lot of .com.ar in hostony, it work ok.

You may not register domains with your reseller account, is only for hosting, not for domains.

You need to buy the domain name in some registrar, setting your dns servers.

(You have 2 ip for 2 dns servers with your reseller account.)

But if you want know how to manage your reseller service, you have WHM instead of CPanel for each individual account.

WebHostManager (WHM), give a look to help.hostony.com.
MartinB
Guest, if you decide come with hostony, please use this link http://secure.hostony.com/affil/?User_ID=501020 when you will contract the service.

I will tray the "afiliates program" with you wink.gif
Its looking like I will be signing up ealry next year.

what did youmean by:

"I will tray the "afiliates program" with you wink.gif "

Many Thanks
MartinB
well, i get a comission if you signup to the service using the link http://secure.hostony.com/affil/?User_ID=501020

biggrin.gif
I see! does that make you availble to answer any questions i may have as i embark upon this journey? : )
MartinB
smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here