Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Warning: Avoid giving hostony your credit card det
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
joshua.reece
i recently logged on to the billing system after finally receiving my billing login information to find out that i was charged (and paid) for someone elses account!. i was issued the invoice and order for a domain trasnfer that is not mine. and subsequently it was billed to my account. over US$50 sad.gif

so warning to all future hostony customers watch your credit card details carefully and avoid allowing them to automatically take funds off your card. Heres hoping hostony will actually refund my businesses money!
Stanly
I have already answered to your request by e-mail.
That must be some kind of mistake. Our billing department will contact you soon.
joshua.reece
im aware of this, im just letting other consumers know that these sort of mistakes happen. ive had nothing but trouble from this service for the past two months. i used to highly reccomend you, but now the opposite. bad service is one thing, but charging my account for things i havnt paid for is not only bad, its plain outright illegal. i know it was probably a mistake but its a mistake that should never have happend.
Glide
I've been here since February and I can tell you that these guys (and ladies) take care of things if they make a mistake - and we all make mistakes. I have been at a host before where what you indicated happened to me and they didn't even respond to my requests for a correction.

have noticed though that things have slowed down a bit as far as response times from Hostony. When I started with them they were really quick. I have another post in this forum concerning bandwidth that has been sitting without a response for quite a while.
Slavik
We've responded it. Go to http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3195&hl=,please.

We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Thank you for understanding. We're doing our best in order to avoid mistakes.
biggrin.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Slavik @ Dec 11 2004, 02:01 AM)
We've responded it. Go to http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=3195&hl=,please.

We are sorry for the inconveniences.
Thank you for understanding. We're doing our best in order to avoid mistakes.
biggrin.gif

Ironically, you guys are and I appreciate your work.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here