Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Billing, are they even alive? oo;
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Dark Hedgehog
Just like everyone else complains, i've received an email about three days or four days ago on information to my billing information to login to support tickets, the new one.

Ultimately, strange as it is, I replied back and haven't gotten a reply back from them at all.

I hope they are not ignoring me, as most of them do now-a-days if it doesn't benefit them.
Supposedly I can get something from this?

Anyways, I just find it true what others say about this billing team or whatever they are.
JasonJones
Maybe the increase in the support staff in recent time has been because they fired more of the billing staff and replaced them with Support people? smile.gif

My guess is like most companies out there that the "billing department" is really the "billing person" ... he/she is probably on holiday, and whomever is supposed to be monitoring the billing@ email is slacking... ph34r.gif

Jason
joshua.reece
yeah i know the feeling oh to well. they were pretty quick to tell me i owe them 10.95... lets see how quick they are to reply when they owe me $60 lol.
Lehrer
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Dec 8 2004, 10:10 PM)
Maybe the increase in the support staff in recent time has been because they fired more of the billing staff and replaced them with Support people? smile.gif

My guess is like most companies out there that the "billing department" is really the "billing person" ... he/she is probably on holiday, and whomever is supposed to be monitoring the billing@ email is slacking... ph34r.gif

Jason

I really appreciate your humour, Jason tongue.gif

anyway, just to make the things clear:

1) We have a billing department blink.gif

2) Noone was ever fired after "THE GREAT SUPPORT INCREASE", neither in billng dep., nor in any other dep-s.

But we really liked your joke smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
MartinB
huhu, Lehrer is a hard guy, do not press him! wink.gif
arcadia
Same problem here. I have emailed billing asking them how to login into the new support system, as support requested me to do, but no reply. Question: how to contact billing????
Lehrer
Arcadia, here is the link to the new support system

http://support.hostony.com/user.php?sid=ad...344188025183726

By the way, to leave a message for billing is also possible there.
And don't forget to attach your domain, e-mail etc. -

IT WOULD SAVE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!!!
arcadia
Thats Lehrer but I did that ALREADY!

Thats how I found about the new support system, as i have not received any email announcing the change.

I tried to login with every username/password I know of (my Cpanel and my email password) but got rejected. The website mentions a "billing" email and password but I cannot find such thing.

I have sent an email to support, who asked me to contact billing. I contacted billing and still waiting for an answer.

Thats why I finally went to the forum see if it was a known problem with easy answer to it. It seems not. The only answers I have so far are like yours, irrelevant, or just "wait for billing to reply". Which is what I am doing. The old support system will still be in use for some days, so I can wait a bit more, but there is an obvious reactivity problem here, which I kindly suggest you guys try to improve.

So please don't CAPITAL-LETTER me again, unless you have some answer!
MartinB
arcadia:

Try going to FineBill (https://secure.hostony.com/pay/user.php)
Login with you billing info, the login info you choose with you order your package.
(an email and a password)

Change your password in fine bill and then try this new pasword in FineDesk.

it work for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here