Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: about Flood attack.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
ephotohunt.com
Hello!

I had cancelled my own server (######SERVERS) and moved to Hostony because I got a flood attack to my server 5 days in a row and ###### doesn't want to take care of it. They want me to fix the server by myself but I'm not good with protecting the server from hacker. Thats why I found Hostony and moved all of my sites to here. I hope I don't have to worry about hacker attack my site again.

Well, My sites were OK couple days ago but today when I check my site http://ePhotoHunt.com I found out all the graphic on my sites load very very slow. I'm not sure if my site got attack from hacker again.

Hopefully Hostony will review it.

Thanks.
Jim
JasonJones
You do understand that ######servers > hostony right?

Hostony houses thier servers with ######servers... So esentially you added another person between you and your server. Maybe hostony will be able to elicit a better response from ######servers than you will, so it may be a wise move.

Jason

PS, are you running a dedicated server? If not, then the attack should have been affecting multiple people and ###### should have cured it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here