Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you serios or what????
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Heliand
I dont know what`s going on here.I have sent 3 ticlets,emails and 100 of contacts and still nothing...Well I send you first:

Request Key 0fe64a70026f
Call ID 517
Department Support

Please help me!
Please I have a big problem.
Before 2 days I took an email from you that my new host was done.You asked me to make the change of my dns .Well acctually my old page is still hosted in another company.The domain and the pagache experi on 23 of December.I spoke with my host company and they said me that they need the ordered to be done by you.So please may u help me with changing the dns,by making a request.
Even something.
In the pagache it is said that even one domain is included for free.Well as my domain ill finish for 2 weeks,please may you upgrade it even for one year for free?

Please respond me as soon as possible becaouse i am in a big trouble ,and i have users that are waiting.

Well and admin responded me and send me to write to support.I did it 3 days before and still nothing.I entered to the live chat and someone said that hostony will transfer the dns.And today i got this email from my old host company:

Subject : domain renewal notice
Hello,
Your domain < durresweb.com> is due for renewal. It has its Expiration Date: 23-dec-2004.Please make the necessary payment of 9GBP at sales@eukhost.com so that we can renew your domain. Please do the needful as soon as possible so that we can prevent your domain from expiring.
Please make the necessary payment through paypal.com or worldpay.com and send us the transation details like the trans ID to support@eukhost.com so that we can verify the same and renew your account.

Regards,
Support Team.

Well insite the fact that I have lost half of my users during this week for this dns problem now I`m in problem even with the domain.In the pagache I bought it is said that it includes even one domain for free.Please be serios in what you say and what you write and solf my problem......

P.S.Please don send me to mail to some biling or support departmant coz its losing of time for me because they want do anything.You have to solv this problem inside you!!

I hope to take a respond and to work with my site normaly...
JasonJones
Just an FYI, most registrars (if not all?) will NOT let you transfer a domain within 2 weeks of it expiring. Is it possible that this may be the case?

Also, I had a VERY hard time following your post, I assume that english is not your primary language? Support may be having issues understanding your problem as well?

Jason
Alec
Heliand:

We initiated the domain transfer day before yesterday and today we got a response from current domain holder that they have accepted transfer.
Heliand
Now I cant understand whom of you is joking with me!!!
Today I took this email :

Dear Customer ,
The following domain names were not transferred successfully:

Domain Name Rejection Reason
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
durresweb.com Canceled - Domain is locked at current registrar, or is not
yet 60 days old

One or more of the domains in this order was rejected because the domain was
locked.
Please contact the current registrar, request them to remove the lock,
and then resubmit a transfer order for this domain.

After it I entered in livechat with my old host company:

Martin: Hello and welcome to live chat !

User: Hi Martin

Martin: Hello

User: I changed my host from eukhost to another company

Martin: let me know your issue please

Martin: ok

User: my new company started the transfer of dns

Martin: ok

User: and today I get this email from my new host:

User: Dear Customer , The following domain names were not transferred successfully: Domain Name Rejection Reason ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- durresweb.com Canceled - Domain is locked at current registrar, or is not yet 60 days old One or more of the domains in this order was rejected because the domain was locked. Please contact the current registrar, request them to remove the lock, and then resubmit a transfer order for this domain.

User: May u tell me please whats going on?

Martin: as soon as we will get request from your new host we will approve it from our end

User: U have gotten it

User: but it says that the domain is locked

Martin: no

User: what no?

User: I just took the email man

User: Im not kidding

Martin: we have not received any requestfrom your new host.

User: are you sure???

Martin: yes

Martin: domain name please

User: durresweb.com

User: thnx

User: Please MArtin help me coz Im in a shit

User: everyone is joking with me by saying go here and there

User: and lots of users are waiting

Martin: we have not receive any request

Martin: as soon we will get the request we will approve it fromour end.

User: well cant it be by me?

User: I have the new ipi

User: ok

Martin: please send us the link

Martin: we will approve it

User: the new host link?

User: http://67.15.111.3/~durreswe/

Martin: transfer link

User: durresweb.com

User: so you transferit?

Martin: please send us the link

User: what link?

User: what link to send?

Martin: a transfer request from your new host.

User: but my new host did it

User: and it tooks a reply from you

User: that the domian is locked

Martin: sorry I am not getting

Martin: any requeswt

User: well the point is this

Martin: said him to send itagain

User: my new host send you a request

User: for the transfer

Martin: we are unable to do anything from our end until and unless we get transfer request

User: and you reply by saying that durresweb.com is locked

User: now please may u chek

User: Is durresweb.com locked ???

Martin: i have alraedy told you that i can not do anything without transfer request

User: but u have it man

User: u have it therte

User: U HAVE ITTTT

User: I said it 100 of times
System: Chat session has expired

Now I dont know what to do.Where to go and what to say.Well hostony you took my money without having problems ,so you have to help me now.As I said before I`m loosing 1000 of users.

P.S.English is not my native language.....
JasonJones
Your current registrar/provider is the problem here...

And from the whois info, if they don't want to play nice, you pretty much have lost that domain name w/o legal proceedings. They are listed as the OWNER, ADMIN, TECH and BILLING. There is NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING you can do to move that domain w/o their help.

If they decide that they don't like you because you yelled at them or whatever, they can easily just keep that domain themselves and you would have to sue them to get it back, proving you "own" the name.

Lesson to be learned here for all... NEVER, EVER, let a registrar/provider be the OWNER, BILLING and ADMIN contacts of you domain, EVER! Your provider should only be listed as the TECH contact if at all. With the Tech contact they can make changes, below their contact, like dns etc, but they can not steal ownership of a domain. Also if Heliand was listed as OWNER, ADMIN or TECH he could make these changes himself and circumvent them. If at the least he was Listed as OWNER, you could FAX a letter to the registrar and they would make changes for you that way as a last resort.

Jason
Heliand
Shit.....sad.gif
That domain means a lot for me.Well to say the truth it was free domain inside the pacage i bought from that company.
Well dont you thing that exsist a way of taking that domain back???Any idea?
MartinB
yes, be nice with both parts smile.gif
JasonJones
Ask them VERY nicely smile.gif thats about your only chance...

If they say they will transfer the domain, but just need hostony to send a transfer request, maybe get ahold of them, let them know that hostony will be sending one for that domain and ask them to unlock the domain, and then ask hostony to try one more time. If they are true to their word, they will transfer it, if not, you will get another message declining it...

Jason
Alec
Heliand:
Anyway, we can't transfer your domain name unless your domain registrar keeps it locked. You need to contact them and ask to release the domain name.
Heliand
I got this email:

Hello,
Your domain < durresweb.com> is due for renewal. It has its Expiration Date: 23-dec-2004.Please make the necessary payment of 9GBP at sales@eukhost.com so that we can renew your domain. Please do the needful as soon as possible so that we can prevent your domain from expiring.
Please make the necessary payment through paypal.com or worldpay.com and send us the transation details like the trans ID to support@eukhost.com so that we can verify the same and renew your account.

Regards,
Support Team.

Now do you think that by paying this 9GBP they with unlock it?
Heliand
Alec here is something:

http://eukhost.com/mb/order/

It has the transfer inside.... blink.gif
JasonJones
Heliand, that is to transfer a domain TO them...

You also have the option of letting the domain expire (12 days from now) and renewing here with hostony. As long as they do not auto-renew the domain for you, it should work just fine.

This would work so long as hostony is quick to register on its expiration, and also it would hinge on nobody else registering the domain...

Jason
Heliand
Well Jason ,as you have noticed Im a new stuff in this things.May you tell me what is the best thing for me to do inorder to have that domain back in my hands.?
Im scared that someone else will take it!
Niakie
In MHO I would renew the domain with them and then have it transfered if they won't unlock it before hand. I have lost a domain by waiting and its not fun. Just my two cents.
JasonJones
I think Naikie hit it on the head. Renew quickly to keep the domain from expiring, then work on getting it transferred. If it expires out, you do run the risk of someone stealing it.

BTW, anyone else think this is a shoddy practice?:

You are paying for "THEIR" domain name... You paypal them, they log into Enom (the registrar) and renew it. At no point has this been your domain name.
Heliand
I see that I have no choise....
Ok I`ll renew the domain with them and then Ill work for transfering it!
Thnx for all the ideas and the help you gave me!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here