Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: your New Support system.
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
MartinB
It's possible than resellers can use a personal version of your support tickets system for our clients?

I know that exist some gpl tickets systems in Fantastico but i have tried all them and i am not satisfied.

Maybe you can improve your resellers service adding your new tickets system ?

greetings.
- Martin.
JasonJones
The software they are using is $349 for a lifetime license, or $199/yr. Its doubtfull they will offer it for free on the accounts. I've used HCL (help center live) and it works pretty well, you will want to customize it, its admin interface looks like ASS, the ticketing system looks like ASS, but its all just html/image changes, no biggie. It has a live support system that works well, there are GPL addons that people have written to monitor tickets etc from a windows PC so you do not have to have the web page monitor going all the time.

Just a thought, might want to take a second look at it.

Jason
MartinB
yes i tried it in the past.....but im not satisfied with it.
i have tried a lot ....

i think my only solution will be develop my own tickets system, with a usefull email-gateway but the time...ohhhh the time.

(come on hostony! give it free for us!! you will be the one and only offering an Integrated resellers solution", with cpanel, whm, "support system", "billing systems", etc etc ) biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here