Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: website and email down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bushtool
My website, www.democracyforvancouver.com, corrupted a couple of weeks ago. Now, www.cpajohn.com and www.athomepetsitting.com down. Can't get any email from these domains.

Please let me know why this is happening.

John
imroboto
my websites seem to be working but I can't get any email and I can't get into my HELM.
I tried the "live response" and waited for over 45 minutes for a response until I finally gave up.
I can't even submit a ticket cause the server wont accept my p/w or user email.
I'm sure I'll hear something like "had to reboot server" or "it's up now" or some jibberish that doesn't make any sense. (english spelling doesn't seem to be the strong point around here)
What about the Uptime garantee? I still haven't received the last free upgrade from the last time. Very curious?????? indeed......
rctshack
live responce has NEVER worked for me, and it's the most annoying thing in the world. I sent a ticket in about an hour ago, and i am still waiting for a reply. And they haven't commented on my post in this journal either. I am getting extreemly upset because my site isn't even being seen through dreamweaver and I really need my site. Hostony is being really crappy lately.
Lehrer
QUOTE(rctshack @ Dec 7 2004, 06:46 AM)
live responce has NEVER worked for me, and it's the most annoying thing in the world. I sent a ticket in about an hour ago, and i am still waiting for a reply. And they haven't commented on my post in this journal either. I am getting extreemly upset because my site isn't even being seen through dreamweaver and I really need my site. Hostony is being really crappy lately.

rctshack,

We are planning to make a software change in chat, because the current software does not live up to our requirements. We have already contacted the salesman from Kayako
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here