Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forbidden, 403 error? HELP...
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
rctshack
Ok, i own http://www.virtualpreston.com and all i have been getting for a day now is,

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.virtualpreston.com Port 80

what do i do? I don't know what this means....

-Preston
Alec
I can browse your site and do not see any problems with.

Could you elaborate the issue and give me definite links if they do exist.
carahost
I can browse your site and do not see any problems with.

i checked his site 2 hours after he posted that and it wasnt working.... of course 14 hours later is another story
Lehrer
don't see any difficulties with accessing your site. Besides, too far from 14 hours yet wink.gif
rctshack
Yah, hostony brought it back up somehow... but then half my files were missing, then i asked them to bring the backup from the 5th as my site, but then i thought they did, but then saw that all my videos were missing, then all my root files to my images in my photo gallery are missing. I also had to reupload the index.htm because it was missing and all my folders were exposed to the public. It is a little annoying that the people that recieve the tickets we send in can't barely speak english. I don't think they fully understand what i say to them. This was one of the replys:

Dear Preston
Please wait I inform you when I'll find your back up.
And please don't open new ticket if it is relate to the same problem because it makes our work inconveniently
Sotty for delay

I just want my back-up from dec. 5th so i can just make sure all my files are still there. I would explode if i had to re-upload all 1100 photos in my photo gallery.
midav
rctshack:

We've fixed everything with your site. Your ticket is updated. Please look it
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here