Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My own site likes to tease me
Hostony Board > General > Anything and Everything
Dark Hedgehog
I am not complaining about down-time nor pursuading others to do it.

I swear, its like everytime I want to update, my site wants to go slow or very slow even down.
In the middle of doing something it will suddenly go slow with "connection was lost to sitename" and it will aggrivate me.

Am I the only one? I find this really funny and annoying oO;
bpgisme
I worked on mine for hours yesterday and at times it sure seemed that way. It actually crashed my FTPmax twice, and MySQL gave me one of those pages that says it couldn't connect or something a few times, but all in all, Hostony's still the best place I've ever used. smile.gif

By the way, I saw that post about your forum and the colors. Other than the smallish red lettering on the blue doing that ouch eye thing I thought it looked great. smile.gif

-Bonnie
JasonJones
Heh, Poor hedgehog... I was just commenting on having to try and read things on there like the red on blue etc, other than that its very "SonicIsh"

Jason
Red Blaze
Thank goodness it didn't mess up while I was updating my site. What I worried most about was MY connection. Sometimes my internet connection just cuts off. My site doesn't go down as often is it did months ago, so it's going rather smoothly for me.

...LONG LIVE HOSTONY!
*takes off shirt and runs around wild*
Danimal
I too have noticed this. It seems whenever I'm trying to hack your site it goes really slowly.

Oops, perhaps I've said to much... wink.gif
bpgisme
blink.gif laugh.gif
Dark Hedgehog
*Claps* We've got comedians smile.gif

And my forum? Oh, I plan to change those hurtful colors XD
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(Danimal @ Dec 5 2004, 09:16 PM)
I too have noticed this. It seems whenever I'm trying to hack your site it goes really slowly.

Oops, perhaps I've said to much... wink.gif

ph34r.gif ohmy.gif NO!!!!
XD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here