Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cPanel trouble (Disk Space)
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
Radaideh
cPanle shows that I'm using 2436.50 Megabytes of Disk usage and I'm only using less that 120 Megabytes of Disk Space.

Please xplain to me why i'm having this problem. cPanle won't allow me to upload anything from my computer.

Dag
The previous version of cPanel had a lot of problems with calculating disk space, ie sometimes it would tell you you were using all of your space when you weren't and other times it would tell you you were using no space whatsoever and had unlimited storage. I don't know if this is still an issue with the current version, but that's what your situation suggests.

How long has this been going on for? It'd probably be best to submit a support ticket, but if it's the same problem as the last version of cPanel had, it'll probably resolve itself.

By the way, if it is a cPanel problem, it may come back from time to time, which is annoying - but Hostony can't do anything about it because cPanel isn't open source.
Radaideh
Thank you Dag

By the way, is there anyway i can Reset my cPanle. I wanna try uploading all my files again.

If you guys can do that, please let me know so i can prepare backup to all my files on my computer.

Thank you smile.gif
Radaideh
The one I'm using: cPanel X version 9
midav
Please check it now

We've just cleared your temporary files
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here