Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PHP Nuke, MySQL, PHPBB2 and Hosting
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
rmcb5
I have been hosting a few sites on my own for a few years now. One of the sites is too big (traffic wise) for me to host on my DSL connection.

I came accross this site for hosting and I am impressed with the value of the plans. I am interested in switching, but before I make that leap a few questions.

Since you support PHP, I should have no trouble running my nuke site correct?

If yes to the above, I should have no trouble uploading a 125 table MySQL db either correct?

Also, since my user base is primarily located in the Metro area of Colorado and the surrounding Rocky Mountain region, is it worth it for me to go with a host located so far away?

I appreciate your time and look forward to a response.

Jay
http://www.rmcb5.com
Alec
Since you support PHP, I should have no trouble running my nuke site correct?

Yes we support php and there are many sites using phpNuke on our servers. I guess you will not have any troubles with it.

If yes to the above, I should have no trouble uploading a 125 table MySQL db either correct?

There is no any limitation on the database size or tables number. Your databases and mail size is included in your allocated account diskspace.

Also, since my user base is primarily located in the Metro area of Colorado and the surrounding Rocky Mountain region, is it worth it for me to go with a host located so far away?

We are web hosting provider not ISP. So there is no matter where our customer is from.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here