Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A little confused
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Pan
After I ordered my package, I got an email about 'order accepted' and that the account would be set up within 24 hours. But then there's the validation part. What exactly does that mean? That the account has to checked, so that I don't register je********ks.com or something like that? And how long will this 'validation' process take? (sorry if this sounds stupid, but I couldn't find any other way of explaining it)
Lehrer
Pan,
Usually we do not host sites like this. Of course it might have been just an example, but anyway... You could have thought of a better one I suppose
blink.gif

By the way, what is the domain name you asked for? please open a troubleticket here:
http://support.hostony.com

Sincerely, Lehrer
Pan
I meant it as an example, I'm no racist, my point was; is this validation-thing to stop sites like that?

I jsut meant to ask what this validation thing is. But I guess I'll get my account information soon...by the way I registered for minasanor.com, for a fansite, and yes, if I haven't made myself perfectly clear, it was just an example.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here