Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Support is unbelievably bad
Hostony Board > General Support > Suggestions
dspeer
Two days ago I was able to open a ticket in the submit section. I used that route rather than the forum way, because the contents of it were embarrassing for hostony, and I thought it would not be fair to make the issue public.

I have since tried to log into my account through all kind of forms, tried to get an answer through chat, reset my password. Result: Nothing works. the old support page has a login form that doesn't submit anything anywhere. the new one submits but doesn't accept a password that has just been reset by the same system.

I am able to open a ticket without having to log in, but I am not able to read any followup even with username and password.

I am not happy.
Alec
Please duplicate your problem to support[at]hostony.com

Sorry for the inconveniences.
Danimal
I've been unable to log into my support account either, even with resetting my password. However, even without logging in, I've also been able to submit a trouble ticket AND read all the comments from the Hostony staff.
JasonJones
Where are you logging in from? I can log in just fine and use it, but I have to go beyond support.hostony.com to login.

I submitted this as a suggestion to hostony the other day, there are misspellings and a missing <form action> on the support.hostony.com page. If you try and put your email/password into the form on support.hostony.com, it will fail, it doesnt submit to anything at all, its a useless form till they fix it. If you use:

http://support.hostony.com/user.php

And login there, it works just fine...

Support should really fix that support.hostony.com page with the missing <form action> I think it will eliminate the peolpe that are getting pissed off (rightfully) at not being able to log in and use the trouble ticket system like they want.

Jason
gottago
Thanks Jason for the working link. The problem with this new system is it appears all history of tickets is lost. What's up with that?
Danimal
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Nov 19 2004, 09:55 PM)

That's the one I use, it doesn't work. mad.gif
Dima
Please use your billing info. Thanks
MartinB
I use the billing info, the other info, the password recovery, i mail my login info to support at hostony.com, and i can't login.

what im doing wrong ?
Sergey
I suggest all our clients to send an e-mail with full description at support@hostony.com. After investigation the problem we'll tell our programmers to fix this problem. We will glad to cooperate with our custommers. If you send all problems with our billing and support system we'll fix them as it is possible. smile.gif
MartinB
Finally i can login to support, i just have logged in FineBill, and change my login.
Then i try the new login in FineDesk and ALELUYA, I'm in! smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here