Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Type Mismatch ERRORS allover the place
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
rafy.net
Here is my HELM panel with a Type mismatch error.

Why is this occuring ?

I'm also getting a Type mismatch error on my ASP site at My Webpage.

please help.
tresuvesdobles
Now HELM seem to be working, but not our websites...

At least mine is not.

And what the hell is Hostony doing to fix???

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

Sorry for being so ryde, but I am really annoyed this time. It is more than 30 hours since Windows sites are down, and I am a reseller. My customers are going away and I can just look them saying bye.
tresuvesdobles
What is Support Staff doing?????????????????????????????

No answer yet, and pages have been down for 40 hours and still not working. How is Hostony going to pay back for this??? Do you have an idea how much money I am losing due to these "problems"???? And nobody seems to be really working on it!!!

My God, this is really annoying
JasonJones
Have you gotten a status on your Trouble Ticket? 30hrs to wait for a response on the trouble ticket is a long time, did you submit a ticket? It may be related to the upgrade to service pack 8 on the windows servers.

Jason
Alexandre
Hello Miguel

Could you provide me with the link that not works?
tresuvesdobles
Hi Alex:

None of the pages in my site are working. And pages in my Windows resold accounts are not working either.

You may take a look at http://tresuvesdobles.com

You will se that the page does not load completely. The error message appears in black text over black background. If you select the text inside the box of the left bottom corner, you will see the error. Type mismatch.

PLEASE, help. I should not be saying PLEASE since I pay a huge amount of money for my hosting, but here I am: PLEASE fix this urgently!!!

Jason: I reported this problem through AIM twice and here in the forum. Support is not only provided by means of Trouble Tickets and to be true, I want people to know that sometimes Hostony is not so great and they perform uncontrolled actions that bring the pages of their customers down without notification, not being able to bring the service back. It is not usual, but it happens. Sad but true.
rafy.net
It's working now ... i can get to my pages ok.
Alexandre
Yes, it is working;)

We have found the catch.

Everything is ok now.

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here