Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Now it's happened to me.
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
I've seen this happening to others but it's never happened to me before. I tried to log into cPanel and I got this:

"Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."

-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
Bluefin221
server22 calton221.com down again.

Stop pissing about hostony and give me a days serverice with fast secure connection. This is seriously pushing my patience. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
bpgisme
Actually, I think I'm on Server 23.

Really, I like Hostony. I think they must be going through some growing pains recently. I really haven't had much downtime at all so far.
smokie
This has happened to me just, dont which server I'm on, but I am well pleased with Hostony, left a note on another message regarding bandwidth about this error message.
bpgisme
Took a nap, woke up, now it's working fine! Thanks Hostony!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here