Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Down again
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Bluefin221
Once again calton221.com completely down. I have had no apology for the 17 hours in one day last week, repeatedly down for an hour here or there since and down again.

Frustrating? You have no idea how much. Can I have this fixed please.
jgalt1
My sites Down again too. northvirginiahomes.com. My other site, global-stuff.com is now showing an old version of my site (again).

Like I asked in an earlier post, what's to stop this from happening again. Apparently, nothing. mad.gif
Bluefin221
I really don't have time for this garbage today. Any hosyony staff able to actually answer my support requests, only been waiting 50 minutes on a response.
MoJo
Are you guys on Server 22?

My sites are dead too.
Bluefin221
Yup I'm on 22, I used to be 18 till they moved me due to problems like this. I just need it to be more reliable, even if they could give me 50 meg to stick an alternative forum and chatroom and re-direct when my server is down it would be easy to explain to my customers.

I run a shop on that server and a Radio station, so as you can imagine this affects me severly. I'm paying for a Radio station no-one can connect to as its attached to the Radio site. mad.gif
Lehrer
Bluefin221,
Please tell me the Fine Desk ticket's number. I'll have a look at it immediately.
Lehrer
To jgalt1, Bluefin221, MoJo and all others whom it may concern

We were doing the server upgrade, but it all finished unsuccessfully.
Now we are about to return to the old version, and the server will be back soon.
Terribly sorry for all the inconveniences this have caused.
Thanks for understanding. sad.gif
Bluefin221
f33a9b1f2922

As I can't get logged into that its un-registered so it says.
Lehrer
QUOTE(Bluefin221 @ Nov 17 2004, 12:59 PM)
f33a9b1f2922

As I can't get logged into that its un-registered so it says.

Bluefin221,
I'm sorry, but that was not the ticket number. Please have a look at your ticket and submit your REQUEST ID number
Thanks
Bluefin221
Request Key f33a9b1f2922
Call ID 94
Department Support
Status Open
Logged 2004-11-17 12:13:07
Priority 1 - urgent 2 3 4 5 - inquiry
Elapsed time 1 hour(s)

http://support.hostony.com/user.php?sid=7b...d=1705701310509

Thats everything I have!
Lehrer
The 22-nd server is up and working already. Sorry once again for all the misunderstandings biggrin.gif
wfrarck
It was up but it's down yet again.
Bluefin221
The problem I have is there is never any announcement on when things are happening, it just happens. I have been on this server a year and always the same bloody problems.

I want to know Hostonys best server and I want to be moved to it, I'm pissed off with this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here