Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reselling packages
Hostony Board > General Support > Resellers Room
MartinB
I can see that you have upgraded some of your plans.
Your packages for resell ("reselling packages", not the reseller's account) will be upgraded too ?

I think so but i want a confirmation anyways.

http://www.hostony.com/reseller.html#respackages :
                    PROFI          ADVANCED    POWER            GOLD      ULTRA
Disk Space      1500 Mb          2000 Mb      2500 Mb      4000 Mb  6000 Mb
Bandwidth        50 Gb            75 Gb          90 Gb            100Gb    120 Gb
MartinB
please, give me an answer when you have some free time, it's important to me because i offer your plans in my website for reselling.
If you can't understand my post in poor english, I can try to post it again.

best regards,
Martin.
MicahR79
I also would like to know how to add these packages for resale on my web site. Do you have an easy way to bottle them up and make them available to our customers. Also when you do the deals that you do online are those also available to us to resell.
Thanks,
Micah
Lehrer
It depends on what hosting you use - Linux or Windows, it goes differently
MicahR79
I use Windows; however I was under the impression that we could sell their packages as if they were our own and it not take any band width or anthing from our personal servers. I use the personal server for my local clients or my own stuff. I want to just be able to offer packages to some of my clients and make money on them as well as offering it to the general public. So how do I add those packages to my reselling options (the ones at the bottom of the resellers page)?
MartinB
Ok, i never got an answer.

Other Q about reselling packages.

I think the packages are the sames, ant the price the sames, you only need update your reseller's web page, "reselling packages" area.

Q: If i get your GOLD package, (and you put it to my Reseller's WHM so i can sell it with my own dns.), i think you will give me the 3 months free too?
MartinB
some answer please?

Other:

How can "Profi" $6.85 (80GB)
have more bandwidth than "Reseller" $24.85 (70GB) ?
JasonJones
Well, the profi can only host the owners domain(s) you cant resell the space/bandwidth.

Reseller you can.

Jason
MartinB
exactly, so we need more resources than a simple profi plan smile.gif
MartinB
bump
JasonJones
Its a mole... not a bump...

Its also could be a pimple, might want to give it a squeeze smile.gif

Jason
MartinB
well, i really can't get a response from support.
so i assume than the Profi plan is the same like the Profi plan in the reseller's webpage "reselling packages"

(3000mb/80GB/$6.85)

and i assume too than the http://hostony.com/reseller.html#respackages is not updated by error.

greetings.
MartinB
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huh.gif huh.gif dry.gif dry.gif sad.gif sad.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif blink.gif blink.gif ph34r.gif ph34r.gif
Alec
The plans must be identical and we'll update the page as soon as possible.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
MartinB
Finally !!!!

thank you very much.
best regards,
- Martin.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here