Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Profi 3000mb now?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Wow! When did this happen?
And when will the existing Profi accounts be upgraded?

Thanks,
-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
JasonJones
As well for the special plan. Just a little over a month after I sign up, it changes to 5000mb and 100gb of traffic? Can you just upgrade my account and save the billing hassle of canceling and repurchasing? This is a significant upgrade just over 45 days from my purchase. I don't even want the 3 months free price saving $22 more, just the account upgrades.

How bout it guys?

Jason
Niakie
Last time they did upgrades on the plans, everyones plan was upgraded free of charge. Happened around the same time last year as I recall.
mysteryminds
I have 2 accounts so do you think i'll get 6k webspace free
bpgisme
Last time they did upgrades on the plans, everyones plan was upgraded free of charge. Happened around the same time last year as I recall.

Gosh... I think I remember that. Have I been here that long? Seems like the Profi was 1000mb or 500mb or something and it was suddenly more and I emailed them thinking it was a mistake and it wasn't! I sure hope they update the accounts again this time.
Danimal
Given that probably everyone here would cancel and re-purchase, it'd be way easier to just upgrade accounts. I've been through three "new" packages since I've been here, and each time they've upgraded the existing accounts appropriately.
michaeljacob
they told me they won't be upgrading my account... i did get a free upgrade to the professional due to major server errors last year, but still... sad.gif
bpgisme
I remember that too and seems like they were doing that to make up for all the problems at the time, but what they did for me and I'm assuming others too was when they updated their packages, in my case the "Profi" account, they also updated all our existing accounts to reflect the changes in that package. So, really it's not an upgrade but more of an update, right? So they may not upgrade you to a different package, but they should update your current package, right? I hope I've got that right. I just emailed sales because I can't get the help desk page to load and asked them. I guess I'll hear something soon. Who knows? It may be changed tomorrow for all I know and I'll have wasted the sales people's time.... Sorry sales people! smile.gif I guess it's worth asking about though. I hope we're right! If so, Hostony is the coolest host around! smile.gif

-Bonnie
bpgisme
Yay! I got the word! The accounts are going to be updated to reflect the changes in the next week to 10 days! Thank you Hostony! You guys are great! biggrin.gif
kanasta
Good news!!
smokie
Excellent Hostony your'e the best
kanasta
What about the 3mth free thing? I only joined 3wks ago so it is an option for me to cut and rejoin if needed...
N. Veryha
the question is how much longer am I going to stay with Hostony sad.gif

They've been great for the first year and a half or so, but so was dot5, then they went down the drain.....

I may have to get professional dedicated hosting this time around.
JasonJones
edited... nothing to see here, move along smile.gif
bpgisme
When are they gonna make the changes?

It's been over ten days.... Are they in the US? Maybe the holiday delayed it?

Has anyone else been updated yet?

-Bonnie
smokie
No change here, perhaps it will be 1st December biggrin.gif
Smokie
Dark Hedgehog
If you know Hostony well, they aren't good with their "time plans" rather saying before-hand.

At least "I" think blink.gif
bpgisme
I contacted support via the help desk and they fixed it! smile.gif Yay! Hostony is so cool!
Dark Hedgehog
Same here, contacted the support desk and got an immediate answer and they upgraded my account smile.gif
MartinB
Hostony:

So....Reseller's accounts will be not upgraded? dry.gif
smokie
Contacted support who referred me to billing, no reponse from them as yet, anybody else having trouble
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here