Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Features
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
arantius
I just need to know that you support the following features before I sign up:

PHP extensions: cURL, PDFLib
Sub-sub domains: I'd like to have unique sites at something.otherthing.mydomain.com addresses.
DNS: What sort of "name record management" do you provide? I've had problems with other providers' CPanel software erasing all my records and replacing it with the CPanel defaults.
MX: Can your machine be set to be a proper secondary mx, any mail delivered to or originated on your machine be delivered properly to the MX designated in my DNS?

And as a side note, your servers are located in ... England ?
Alec
PHP extensions: cURL, PDFLib.

Those modules are installed on our Linux servers

Sub-sub domains: I'd like to have unique sites at something.otherthing.mydomain.com addresses.

Yes it is possible with cpanel interface. We can also do it ourselves

DNS: What sort of "name record management" do you provide? I've had problems with other providers' CPanel software erasing all my records and replacing it with the CPanel defaults.

You can manage DNS records for you domain if only you have a reseller package (it is included in WHM interface)

MX: Can your machine be set to be a proper secondary mx, any mail delivered to or originated on your machine be delivered properly to the MX designated in my DNS?

I do not understand your enquiry. Please elaborate

And as a side note, your servers are located in ... England ?

Our serger are located inn USA (Texas and Georgia). But our headquarters are in UK
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here