Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ftp problem and bill email account
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
todaydiscus.com
Pls help, I still can not using ftp to my domain.

my domain with hostony.com was www.todaydiscus.com

I am try to upload by using ftp://www.todaydiscus.com it prompt me timeout or servser is reset, no permission to access.

anyone can help?
todaydiscus.com
try at home and office still can not access.

In office it terminated the ftp session.

at home it seraching for a long time and give timeout error and then terminated the session.

help me pls
Niakie
I was able to get a login screen within a few seconds. can you access the url from the browser? If not try running a trace route?
Alec
2 todaydiscus.com: For some reason you can't connect to the server through port 21. The port may be blocked from your ip on some routers. Anyways the problem is caused by network problems. We are working on it and we'll keep you informed.
todaydiscus.com
Thank you Alec, finally my ISP had called me and they found the problem on one of the rounter, they had fix the problem and I manage to login now!

Sorry for that, It is the local ISP fault.
todaydiscus.com
Sorry! but the billing email account and password still can not be use to issue the supporting ticket.

can help me to change the new billing email account and password ?

I had terminatedmy old email account with the ISP and currently I am using the new ISP so the email can not be using to communitcate with Hostony anymore.

I need the change inorder for me to issue the supporting ticket to Hostony.

So pls help!

Thank you
Lehrer
For todaydiscus.com:

To change the new billing email account and password please contact billing@hostony.com, they will settle this for you. But it is not necessary to log in to support.hostony.com. One can open a troubleticket without logging in

Lehrer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here