Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bandwidth
Hostony Board > Cpanel/WebHost Manager support > Cpanel/WHM Issues
smokie
Do like the new look to the stats, but it now shows my bandwidth as only a few meg in the main menu, but shows correct bandwidth of 15Gig in the display bandwidth option.

Regards
phil
Lehrer
Please submit your domain name for us to check this issue smile.gif
kanasta
where's the bandwith limiter setting?
smokie
Whops forgot to add domain, I have added it to my signature so i dont forget again biggrin.gif

smokiebum.com

phil

Just tried to log in, got the following error message 09:22 GMT

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.
smokie
Still the same guys, bandwidth in main menu only shows main domain, not total ie including all sub domains.
Regards
phil

www.smokiebum.com
Stanly
QUOTE(smokie @ Nov 17 2004, 07:45 AM)
Still the same guys, bandwidth in main menu only shows main domain, not total ie including all sub domains.
Regards
phil

www.smokiebum.com

Could you please tell me why do you think so?
By default CPanel show bandwidth for all domains that are included to your account.
smokie
Yes it does on the bandwidth option from main menu, but the main menu page(page you arrive at after log in , on the left just shows(General Account information panel) bandwidth for smokiebum.com and not all the sub domains, ie it shows about 26mb where it should surely show 23 Gig.

Just tried to log in to confirm this again but got this message

Sorry for the inconvience!
The root partition on this server is running out of disk space. Cpanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition.

Regards
phil
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here