Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did hostony restore sites from backup ?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
jgalt1
I am unable to submit a support ticket. I get page not found when I click on support.

It seems that my site (global-stuff.com) is an old version. Did hostony restore my site from a backup ??

Also, I ftp isn't working to that site either.
markh7999
All I know is that I will not be renewing with them. I dont really think they know what they are doing. I have submitted ticket after ticket about email problems and they keep saying fixed with no result.
Stanly
Please go to http://support.hostony.com/user.php - it is new support tickets system and submit a ticket with detailed description of the problem.
Thank you.
jgalt1
Okay. I submitted a ticket. New system looks nicer.

markh7999:

I have been with hostony for nearly 2 years and have had my ups and downs. Recenly, my sites were down for more than a day. Before that I had a very long time with no problems whatsoever. Before that I had a period of time with intermittent problems. As a whole, they've provide more value than I've paid for in my opinion.

I have thought of leaving a number of times but one of the things that stops me is that I read the comments of new people coming to hostony who are complaining about their present hosting company.

jgalt1
MartinB
"FineDesk".... i have never heared about it...the home page have only a demo... is GPL ?

anyways, i can't log in in the new support system. i use "Forgot Password", i try the new password, and nothing... sad.gif
artrocity
same here.

I reset password ...got an email with new password
Cut n paste and i get....

ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet.
Alexandre
Could you try now?
artrocity
same thing for me.

I know its finding me because it has my *real* name in the
reminder email.

but get same error message.
ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet.
MartinB
same here:

"ERROR: Invalid login or your account is not activated yet."

Maybe is so later for test the new system, i will remain with the old for a while.

greetings!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here