Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: frsa.com is DOWN!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
frsacom
hi ya. frsacom is username

http://www.frsa.com is down!

please hook me up! support ticket is in but not sure which one of these support mediums is the fastest in terms of response.

thanx and best...
frsacom
2 hours ago, i put in a support ticket. support folks said that they had a Distributed Denial Of Services (Ddos) attack and was configuring the firewall.

no word from them as of yet. frsa.com still down. sad.gif
Bluefin221
You are lucky I have tried to submit a support ticket and it keeps logging me out.

My server has been down for three hours now, hostony boast to have 0.01 downtime this gives you little over 3 hours for an entire year. This year alone my server has been down averaging at least 2 hours per week.

I also note that each time my server is down that hostony remains and I have yet to see the hostony site down at any time.

This simply is beyond a joke. My account has already been upgraded due to the amount of downtime my server has suffered.

There really has to be better communication from Hostony in these situations instead of the usual wall of silence. At this point I'm running and paying for a Radio streaming server with no listeners, as no-one can access my web-site to get the link. So I lose out to my more reliable rivals. who never suffer downtime.

I like hostony but I'm becoming increasingly frustrated. ph34r.gif
frsacom
Hey hostony folks. it has been 3 hours. please point my domain to

http://freeblackbusinessnetwork.bravehost.com/

thanx and
JasonJones
Bluefin, the reason hostony's site doesnt go down and yours does is because their site is on a different network in a different physical location.

Jason
Bluefin221
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Nov 9 2004, 02:04 AM)
Bluefin, the reason hostony's site doesnt go down and yours does is because their site is on a different network in a different physical location.

Jason

I know that, I was being sarcastic about it. Wonder if we could get on the same server space as Hostony. 10 hours now this has went beyond the entire yearly server downtime. mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif
JasonJones
you are not beyond the yearly downtime. they offer a 99% uptime guarantee.. not a 99.99% ... smile.gif

So you have 3 and a half days or so worth of downtime in a year...

Jason
Bluefin221
I'm becoming bored with this. My package was already up-graded due to the amount of downtime I have suffered. My entire domain was also transferred again because of downtime. If you calculate at very minimal 30 minutes downtime per day plus the amount of slow connection my server has you would be pretty frustrated aswell.

Sorry for my confussion with the uptime I'm on a 12 hour nightshift so things tend to distort themselves, especially where my money is concerned and since Hostony have that and now an entires evenings custom was lost I'm sure you can sympathise.

This is my last post until I get some sleep as I'm pissed right off with this and should probably sleep before visiting again!
frsacom
17 hours and ticking....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here