Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Excellent service and support response!
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
jchrastina
I am posting this compliment here in Pre-Sales, figuring that any prospective customer will see it. I signed up with Hostony about two weeks ago. In the past two days, I have migrated five of my six websites to Hostony. The sixth is still waiting for DNS entries to filter through the 'Net. The migrations have been very smooth, including the creation of many new email accounts. All of my clients are very satisfied. Two incidents today truly highlight my positive impression of Hostony, thusfar. This morning, I noticed all of my sites were dead! I thought, "Oh, no! Have I gone from one HORRIBLE webhost to another?" At my cPanel I saw that my Apache server was not running, so I submitted a ticket to Hostony, my very first. The time was 9:47 am. I was astounded that I received a response at 10:33 and my sites were back up THAT FAST!! EXCELLENT. Thank you, Alexander Kanevsky!

As for the second "incident", yesterday, when I added one of my new domains, I gave the folder a wrong name. I submitted a ticket to see if you could rename the folder and adjust the Apache entries accordingly. Once again the response was FAST (3:15 to 4:31). Thank you, Alexander Ilnitsky!

A question - where does the name 'Hostony' come from? Is it Russian? It seems to me many employees of Hostony have Russian names.

In closing, THANK YOU for removing a mental burden from me ... and my business! My previous webhost had been a dreadful nightmare for the past several months. I look forward to breathing easier and focusing on MY business, while all of you take care of the tech aspects of my websites and email!
Serge
Thanks I appreciate you like you like our service.

We have support team located in Ukraine that's why we all hear have such names smile.gif

One of the founders like italian sport cars, so he named it Hostony rather than 456hostmenowbaby.com smile.gif He associates Hostony with fast italian car so it should mean fast hosting. We even had a ad campaign for it:

http://www.automotivearticles.com/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here