Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats the TOLL FREE #?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
nomie
I need to contact the HOSTONY i need the toll free #? Or there is none. I dont see any contact information on the whole site beside that support ticket option this is not professional atleast leave a phone # there if you dont have a toll free leave the regular # atleast. mad.gif

I hate to put bad remarks but support is WAY SLOW.

unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif I am very confuse if i should stay here or no.
JasonJones
Nope, pack up and leave...

Ok, so lets say they run out and establish an international 800# for your support needs...

Now you call them and lets say its 10am your time, it might be 12am their time, sorry nobody home, you get the recording >>BEEP<<

So lets say you wait up till 12am your time, call them, its 2pm their time and bingo, get a live person, all is going well till you realize, you don't speak the language they are speaking.

The internet is a BIG place... Full of many different people, from many different lands, that speak many different languages, much like the DMV...

Anyways, did you not realize they didn't have a ph# for you to call when you signed up? Or was it that the deal was TOO good to pass up so you didn't really care about that aspect.

If you need enterprise level support, go host somewhere else and pay enterprise level fee's. Nuff Said

After a bit of tedious searching, I did find a toll free number (800) 562-7242

Jason
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here