Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New account setup
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Mystic
yesterday I opened a new account for the company I work for (totally seperate from my personal one btw). I was wondering if there's a way to know if we are being setup on a windows or unix server i dont recall that being an option when we bought the service. (unix/linux is prefered)

And also we haven't received our setup email yet, (suppose to have been 24 hours) I thought I might have typed our email incorrectly just incase, it should be taassociates@qwest.net

the requested domain was townleyandassociates.com

thanks
Alec
We tried to reach you by phone and left a message on answering machine.

Did you check it?
Mystic
ahh ok either i forgot to put my extention on there or who ever called didnt press it, it went to our general mail box. Which i was so busy refreshing my email box hoping for the setup email that i promptly forgot to check it this morning.

I just called work to check it and did indeed get the message, I just can't email the requested response till i get there tomorrow morning. (i'm assuming it should come from there rather than my personal email smile.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here