Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Customer Satisfaction Surbey
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
wizoz
Vote and let Hostony hear your problems;

Be fair, and please make your point clear and concise.

This is meant as a constructive critique and might even help us if done right...
wizoz
And yes, it is a Surbey...

tongue.gif
MartinB
CODE
5 - Very satisfied - would recommend to anyone    [ 2 ]    [25.00%]
4 - Satisfied - only minor problems, but happy  [ 2 ]   [25.00%]
3 - Neutral - Seen better and worse; average  [ 2 ]   [25.00%]
2 - Not Satisfied - Problems are bigger than advantages  [ 2 ]   [25.00%]
1 - Angry - Would not recommend / I am planning to move out  [ 0 ]   [0.00%]

Support, can you give a look to the "Hostony Community" daemon ? is not very "stable" wink.gif
Alec
As I see it is working now biggrin.gif
Dark Hedgehog
I'm nuetral.

I am very satisfied, but, I am also nuetral at the same time.

There have been better and worse throughout the times, but, I am satisfied.
flickerfly
I have a WHM package of some type. We host several domains, mostly hobby stuff for us or non-profits we support. Not sure what the package name is. We've moved servers at least twice, I think more but details are fuzzy.

Until today's issue related to the supposed DDOS that I've only heard rumors about so far...

I had some issues awhile back with getting things up and running. Mailing lists were a bit of a problem and then they moved servers a couple times for me which ended up requiring that I recreate the mailing lists due to some related problems. It was an odd problem, but seemed like they kept telling me it was fixed or asking me to check on it when it obviously wasn't working. The final solution was an update to Cpanel. If they had taken the time to check, it would have been obvious. Waiting for me to check extends the problem significantly and causing me to have to open nearly a dozen tickets to resolve also extends the process.

I noticed in this process that opening a new ticket gets much faster response where a ticket with 3 or 4 comments tended to be ignored for as much as a day and occassionally would get no response.

I'm glad to say that the last several months service has been great. I have had no problems and been able to get a lot done. I did have some oddity going on with not being able to use TLS authentication on my mail server and so had to stop encrypted communication with the server. I'm not thrilled about that, but didn't have time to complain. I also noticed that with some mail clients I have to use the IP address instead of the domain name. I've seen similar with another hosting company using WHM/Cpanel.

All in all it gets the job done and most of the time its fine. It also seems that most of the problems are rather large.

My last hosting company lost all my data when the server dies. That's why I'm not there anymore.

I'd like to see them keep up-to-date with Cpanel a little better. I believe there is a way to automate this. I have another group that I work with who are on a server that keeps up to date and this is very useful, especially because Fantastico has updated software in it rather than stuff that's months old and has known security flaws. Makes Fantastico rather useless for keeping up-to-date.

Thanks for the opportunity to critique. Hopefully this will be useful to someone.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here