Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Several questions ...
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Trev-MUN
I'm interested in ordering the Special plan, but I have a few questions I'm confused over:

* 80 Gb of bandwidth limit ... is this a monthly limit?

* I currently own a domain name through another web hosting service, but my ownership expires by October 30. I would like Hostony.com to register it when I sign up for the special plan, so that it's covered throughout that time. Would I select the "already own" option when registering, or "register for free?"

Thank you!
MartinB
QUOTE(Trev-MUN @ Oct 22 2004, 12:16 PM)
* 80 Gb of bandwidth limit ... is this a monthly limit?

yes
Alec
* I currently own a domain name through another web hosting service, but my ownership expires by October 30. I would like Hostony.com to register it when I sign up for the special plan, so that it's covered throughout that time. Would I select the "already own" option when registering, or "register for free?"

You need to sign up with 'already own' option, then requets the domain transfer to our domain registrar through our support help desk system or email. But as I know you may be not able to transfer the domain if it is expired in less than 15 days.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here