Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Do you charge for SSH ?
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Webslave
Hi!

I'm thinking of maybe getting a 2nd Account. I might need SSH and i would like to know if you charge extra for this option, or if i can use it only for a limited set of time. Let me know your details. Thanx, rgards. W.
Stanly
You can use SSH for free and there is no limitations about it.
Webslave
My current account has around 3GB of files in it. I would like to know if it's possible that when i buy a new account, you transfer my files and domain to that new account and i'll use the old account for my new website, you'll only have to asssociate the new domain i'll order to it. This would spare tons of hours of uploading. Is that possible ?
Stanly
Sure, but we will need SSH access to your account at your previous server.
Webslave
Thanks for being so helpful! smile.gif

Sorry, you misunderstood me. The "old" account i meant was the one I'm already hosting with you (Hostony). I plan of getting a second account with you guys.

The thing is, in my current account with you i have more webspace than i need for the current project being hosted. But my new project is bigger, so, i was thinking of getting a smaller account where we could shift the "old" project with the "old" domain to. And after having shifted all the files from the "old" account to the new one, i would upload my new website on that "old" account, we would only have to add extra the new domain which i will order. The old domain has to be shifted as well to the new account. You get the picture ?
Alexandre
ok wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here