Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I want to purchase a new package..
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
tresuvesdobles
Take a look at this post:

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=2839

I am trying to get information to purchase a new package for my reseller account. After this, I was asked to send an email to Serge or billing@hostony.com.

I sent an email to Serge on 16th October. No answer

Then I forwarded the email to billing@hostony.com on 17th October. No answer

I opened a ticket and I was requested to send the email again to Serge. I did on 20th October, with copy to billing@hostony.com. No answer yet.

What is going on? As you can imagine I am VERY annoyed with this issue and the support being provided... even more if you take into account that we are talking about increasing Hostony's income!!!
Alexandre
You'll get reply to your questions as soon as possible.
We are sorry for delays.
tresuvesdobles
Thanks for your answer, but we are talking about a huge delay! I think this is not acceptable for a simple question like this...

"Yes, you can purchase a Special plan to be resold from your account and the price would be XX USD a year. You need to do this and that in order to purchade it"

Is it so complicated?
Stanly
If you have a reseller account you can see all of packages that you can resell at http://hostony.com/resell.html, "Reselling Packages" section.
JasonJones
You have been answered a FEW times already, you just don't get it...

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtopic=2839&hl=

They said, Email billing@hostony.com and it will be added to your account.

As for price, to add the special it was 20% off the price. If you didnt like the price, thats your fault not theirs, pick another plan if you think its cheaper. Again, EMAIL BILLING@HOSTONY.COM

Quit posting the same question over and over again in different parts of the forums, it doesnt help get _your_ "problem" answered.

Jason (sick of stupid posts)
tresuvesdobles
Jason,

I would not like to turn this into a personal issue, but please read before writing...

huh.gif

I sent an email to Serge on 16th October. No answer

Then I forwarded the email to billing@hostony.com on 17th October. No answer

I opened a ticket and I was requested to send the email again to Serge. I did on 20th October, with copy to billing@hostony.com. No answer yet.

You see??? I have sent 2 emails to BILLING@hostony.com and got no answer to my "problem".

In addition, if you take a look at the post you mention (my first post on this issue) you will see that the first answer from Vanya is not accurate at all, the same as yours here and the same as many others... Because you all seem to not be reading carefuly before answering a post!

Jason, for this time you should agree the stupid post is this one from you.

Stanly, sorry to say this, but it seems that you don't like reading either... Problems need to be focussed and clearly understood before answering!
JasonJones
If your emails are anything like the posts, do you even expect an answer?

Seriously... Either ORDER it or NOT... I'm sure you keep asking questions that make no sense, or go around in circles to billing@hostony.com and thats probably why you cant get a straight answer.

The Questions HAVE been ANSWERED. I'd suggest sending your ORDER to billing@hostony.com and I'm SURE they will be happy to set it up for you quickly. My guess is your email was more of a Circular question that can never be answered to your satisfaction, and not an ORDER for the services.

So to Summarize...

1. Is it possible to resell Special plans?
Yes you can add the Special package as a resale plan

2. If yes, what would be the discounted price?
Yes it will be discounted 20%

3. I will be able to manage this resold package from my WHM panel as well? I need to change the name "Special", to remove some features and maybe limit the Disk Space and Bandwidth usage. Something I can do from WHM panel to my resold accounts
Yes it will be visiable and managable from your control panel, if you want to change bandwidth/space you need to configure a custom package. and I Quote:

"If you want to resell custom plans please define features of your plan and send us a package description. Then we'll let you know how much it costs "
4. How should I order this kind of discounted packages?
Yes you can order it by emailing billing@hostony.com

And ALL the above was in the ORIGINAL reply to your questions by Vanya 1hr 12min after you posted the original question:

1. Yes you can.
2. The discount will be 20% from our standard prices.
3. You can name the plan other way but you won't be able to cange any properties for the plan. This is how reselling plan works. In case you need to change any properties of the plan you should choe bulk reseller package.

4. Please email billing@hostony.com and they will add it to your account

The only question you show as "not being answered" is not a question at all:
According to Vanya's answer the discount would be 20% of the normal price. It means 113,76 USD/year in a yearly basis. But in the prices chart for Reselling Packages I see Advanced at 89,40 USD/year and Power at 118,20 USD/year. My concern is that Special should be cheaper...

That is not a question.. it was a concern.

So in conclusion, you really should read and UNDERSTAND the replies before posting the same questions over and over and over and over and over again.

This is not a personal attack, but you are TRYING to make hostony look bad, which is wrong.

Jason
tresuvesdobles
I never try to make Hostony look bad. I have always said (you can take a look at my opinion posts) that Hostony is great. For instance, this was the last time:

http://forum.hostony.com/index.php?showtop...t=0&#entry14309

Of course some of the issues are concerns... We are talking about money, mate! And I just wanted some Sales guy to confirm that Special for resellers would be more expensive than Advanced.

This was the content of my email. I don't really think it was so "Circular", yeah?:

Dear Serge,
I would like to add an additional package to my Linux Starter reselling account and need you to confirm the discounted 12 month price:
Option 1. Special package
Option 2. Advanced package (89.40 USD according to your website)
Please let me know how to order it.
My reselling account is ‘*******’
Thanks in advance,
Miguel

I claim and post over and over and over cause I got no answer to this simple email. Sorry if it annoys you. Anyway, I am deciding on how to invest my money and I did not ask for your opinion.

Note for the moderator of the forums: You have my permision to remove the entire post since it finally turned into personal. Sorry for any inconveniences.

Once again, Hostony is great. If not so, why would I keep my hosting business built here?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here