Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: phpnuke
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
Cablespider
I'm not new to running a website or managing a database. I am new to doing this on a remote host. All my experience has been managing these in-house. I created a database and then ran the query to make the tables. I uploaded my site to the root. When I go to the site, I get all of this:

Notice: Undefined variable: forum_admin in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 2

Notice: Undefined variable: inside_mod in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined variable: forum_admin in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 27

Notice: Undefined variable: inside_mod in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: inside_mod in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\db\db.php on line 44

Notice: Constant _AB_HELP_056 already defined in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\language\sentinel\lang-english.php on line 226

Notice: Undefined variable: aid in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 120

Notice: Undefined variable: user in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 129

Notice: Undefined variable: user in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 133

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 641

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 641

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 153

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 153

Notice: Undefined variable: name in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\sentinel.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined variable: inside_mod in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 111

Notice: Constant _YOUHAVE already defined in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\language\lang-english.php on line 159

Notice: Undefined variable: inside_mod in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 1137

Notice: Undefined variable: user in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\Your_Account\includes\mainfileend.php on line 4

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 641

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 641

Notice: Undefined index: name in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\Your_Account\includes\mainfileend.php on line 12

Notice: Undefined variable: user in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\Your_Account\includes\mainfileend.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 255

Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\index.php on line 27

Notice: Use of undefined constant nohtml - assumed 'nohtml' in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\index.php on line 28

Notice: Undefined variable: file in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\index.php on line 41

Notice: Undefined index: 2 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 255

Notice: Use of undefined constant admin - assumed 'admin' in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 211

Notice: Constant _ADD already defined in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\News\language\lang-english.php on line 91

Notice: Undefined variable: op in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\News\index.php on line 198

Notice: Undefined variable: new_topic in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\modules\News\index.php on line 201

Notice: Undefined index: 1 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 626

Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 628

Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 512

Notice: Undefined variable: guest in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 523

Warning: head(themes/TJM/theme.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\header.php on line 31

Warning: head(): Failed opening 'themes/TJM/theme.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\header.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: user_id in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\my_header_JAG_Online.php on line 93

Notice: Undefined variable: user_from in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\includes\my_header_JAG_Online.php on line 93

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: themeheader() in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\header.php on line 47

Any ideas? I've never had problems running locally and I am totally confused. Also, when running a 6meg nuke.sql query, it times out and never completes. Is there a better way to run my database export so this doesn't happen. Be gentle people...again, I'm not new to managing this just new to managing it remotely on a host. I've made some progress but it's messy. www.ai-terrorzone.com

Thanks!
JasonJones
Looks like you have a fubar include statement somewhere or the include is missing/corrupt/wrong version etc...

Jason
Cablespider
I tried doing a fresh install with a nuke 7.0 installer....Same thing! I believe most of these errors are not meant to be seen. Is there a possibility to get "display errors" turned off in the php.ini file?
JasonJones
They are being seen because they are FATAL errors... They are not just debug messages... they are failures on different variables...

For example:

Notice: Undefined variable: forum_admin in C:\Domains\ai-terrorzone.com\wwwroot\mainfile.php on line 2

Telling you that there is a variable being called on named "forum_admin" in the file mainfile.php on line 2 that is NOT assigned.. PHP cannot find the variable or where it was defined. this normally means that you forgot something.. like to edit config.conf etc... I'm not familiar with phpnuke, but you really need to correct those errors if you expect it to work. They are not just "warnings" they are errors... Cant hide em.

Jason
Cablespider
Well, I just don't get it! I did 4 fresh installs and it's always the same thing. I have never had these problems here at home. Been running nuke for a while now and have an established site. http://nutz.dyndns.org
Any nukers out there with some tips on getting this to work?

ai-terrorzone.com
Cablespider
Installed another cms without issue. Guess the system doesn't like nuke! Shame, months of data unusable. Got to start over...hope the community doesn't mind.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here