Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MYSQL down
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
motts68
I hope mysql is down and the databases do not need to be restored, because I just finished updating the site.

domain opacity.us
motts68
ok fiixed
supergodoffunk
SQL is down for me as well. I have IM'ed tech support, and now it's fixed.

However...

I get a MYSQL error almost EVERY SINGLE DAY. Usually multiple times through out the day. My site users are always IM'ing me about it, and some members of my site are now leaving...

This is real bad.

I run other websites through other hosts. I NEVER have this problem with them.
Alec
Now we are working on mysql problem on the server. It seems some our monitoring tools kill mysql processes unsafely. We'll keep you informed about the problem status. If you have the mysql problems with your sites please open a trouble ticket or contact us via email
supergodoffunk
QUOTE(Alec @ Oct 19 2004, 12:21 PM)
Now we are working on mysql problem on the server. It seems some our monitoring tools kill mysql processes unsafely. We'll keep you informed about the problem status. If you have the mysql problems with your sites please open a trouble ticket or contact us via email

yes. I will do that, since IM'ing 'need4support' (and how appropriate) isn't working out for me...

SuperGODofFUNK: down again
SuperGODofFUNK: www.supergodoffunk.com
SuperGODofFUNK: Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home2/supergod/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

*** "HOSTONY Need4Support" signed off at Tue Oct 19 13:27:37 2004.
paolorulez
chmod +t /tmp

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/Problems...mysql.sock.html biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
Dark Hedgehog
QUOTE(supergodoffunk @ Oct 19 2004, 05:21 PM)
QUOTE(Alec @ Oct 19 2004, 12:21 PM)

yes. I will do that, since IM'ing 'need4support' (and how appropriate) isn't working out for me...

SuperGODofFUNK: down again
SuperGODofFUNK: www.supergodoffunk.com
SuperGODofFUNK: Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home2/supergod/public_html/forums/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 67

*** "HOSTONY Need4Support" signed off at Tue Oct 19 13:27:37 2004.

Good lord oO;
supergodoffunk
mySQL query error: SELECT id, member_id, running_time, location FROM ibf_sessions WHERE id='76d95cbb43cc59d344bdb4e79ac83523' and ip_address='12.8.192.60'

www.evilmechanic.com
supergodoffunk
Down again. It came back up for a while after the last error, but it's down now.

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
If your Network Administrator has enabled it, Microsoft Windows can examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings.
If you would like Windows to try and discover them,
click Detect Network Settings
Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
Internet Explorer
supergodoffunk
Ok... Hostony is off the hook on this one. Looks like a router was down, from what the tracert looks like. It's working now.
supergodoffunk
OMG! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOUR SERVERS? One of my domains go out last night, and now the EMAIL ADDRESSES FOR THAT DOMAIN I SETUP ARE GONE.

Yes, I'm typing all caps. Thats because I'm pissed off. If you were standing next to me, I'd punch you. If the server was next to me, I'd throw it into the wall and smash it into unrecognizable peices, then throw it all in the TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS!

This ****'in BLOWS BIG TIME.

Oh yea, don't do anything to my account. I'm creating the emails back myself. I don't need you guys blowing away more configuration than already done.

Now, I've paid for the year. But I want my money back. Just prorate it, and give it back. Post a link or something on where the policy or directions on how to do that.

Don't delete this thread either. I'm archiving this thread, and I will post it again.
supergodoffunk
This is how pathetic this is.

IM conversation.

SuperGODofFUNK: my site is down.
SuperGODofFUNK: My account is under (Link: www.supergodoffunk.com)www.supergodoffunk.com
SuperGODofFUNK: but one of my add on domains, (Link: www.ahcha.com)www.ahcha.com is not coming up
SuperGODofFUNK: looks like a DNS issue.
Need4Support: working
Need4Support:  (Link: www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com!)www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com!
Main  Forums  Gallery  About      Help ·  Search ·  Members ·  Calendar
  SCC Project RX7 Pages BooklMarked.
Posted by SGOF - 10-19-04 09:59 - 0 comments
*shortened*
Credits go to Speedking on the RX7club.com forums... thread is at
(Link: http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=35...ight=suspension
Read 1 times - make a comment  Print email

Google desktop search
Need4Support: it's from your page
SuperGODofFUNK: Did you read my message?
SuperGODofFUNK: (Link: www.ahcha.com,)www.ahcha.com, an add on domain is not working
Need4Support: let me check
SuperGODofFUNK: Yes, please.  Thanks.
SuperGODofFUNK: (Link: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/lookup.ch?na...hcha.com&type=A
SuperGODofFUNK: (Link: http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/traversal.ch...hcha.com&type=A
artrocity
if its any consolation ...it seems to be running now.

supergodoffunk
lol. the key word is 'now'. Yes, I get mad. For the right reasons.

My friend took that picture!
supergodoffunk
My sites are down again.

www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com
Alexandre
It is still up. wink.gif
supergodoffunk
Down again.

Here are some smilies for you.

ohmy.gif
It is still up. 
ohmy.gif

Yea, it was probably up by the time you checked. Too much of this intermitten slowness, DB connection errors, and site not found.
supergodoffunk
It's down again.

www.SUPERGODOFFUNK.com

again and again and again.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here