Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EEK! Lots of lights flashing!
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
bpgisme
Server Status

apache (1.3.31 (Unix)) failed
bind (9.2.4rc6) failed
cppop failed
cpsrvd failed
exim (exim-4.34-60_cpanel_stmpcontrol_antivirus_rewrite_mailman2_mailtrap_exiscan) up
eximstats up
ftpd failed
imap up
mysql (4.0.20-standard) up
syslogd up
Server Load 10.96 (4 cpus)
Memory Used 28 %
Swap 1 %
Disk sda3 (/) 86 %
Disk sdb1 (/home) 94 %
Disk sda1 (/boot) 27 %

Thanks!
-Bonnie
bpgisme.com
Stanly
Do you have some definite problems with our services?
Because "lights are flashing" 'cause our backup system is running.

That's all smile.gif
bpgisme
Geez... I've never gotten a response like that before... sad.gif

Yes. My email times out, cPanel either refuses to load or loads incredibly slowly, for a while earlier my site was refusing my connection. Once I finally got in I saw apache had failed, bind failed, cppop failed, cpsrvd failed, and ftpd failed. So I figured those "flashing" things had something to do with it. (cPanel currently won't load for me - I'm trying it now and it just says "waiting for bpgisme.com") If it's all because you are running a backup, okay. That's cool. I just freaked out because I thought something was wrong with so many things failed and I thought you could tell more from seeing that information than from me saying "my email isn't working" and such.

Just trying to help.
Stanly
Please send me some mailbox name and password for it to support@hostony.com
I'll test your mail.
There was CPanel problem but only for 5 minutes and it is already fixed by me.
bpgisme
Okay. It's working now. cPanel, that is... I checked it just now and it said it timed out and then I tried again immediately and it worked that time. And now email is working again too. Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here