Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: HOW DO I CANCEL?
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
dwalker
I can find no information on how to cancel my hostony.com hosting account.

What is the process/procedure for this?

rentawebguy.com
MartinB
try mailing to billing@hostony.com
Stanly
I've already answered to trouble ticket.
billing@hostony.com is sales' contact e-mail.
JasonJones
ASP is working tongue.gif
dwalker
ASP does not work at hostony, phuckwad.
JasonJones
Heh, ouch...

Just because you chose an unsteady platform to host your pages, doesnt mean you should be hostile to me... Oi!

Besides... 1:24pm PST and ASP is working on your site... just an FYI biggrin.gif

Jason

1:25pm PST - ASP still loading and working.. just an Update!

1:27pm PST - and Still.. ASP is loading and working fine... Wouldnt want you to feel it wasnt working or anything... Bah...

2:18pm PST - and... STILL working...

ASP works at hostony, at least my above "independant testing" has shown without a shadow of a doubt that it does infact work... smile.gif heh

*Disclaimer:
All independant testing done by independant professionals independantly and without expressed written or verbal independant permission and without independantly seeking advise from an independant source regarding independant tests conducted independantly by independant professionals, independantly.

meH!
dwalker
gee...do you think the real reason it might be working is because I MOVED all my sites to hostnexus.com yesterday? hmmmm?

I put in over 15 tickets since June because of the Linuix Loving Tech Support lack of knowing how to run a Windows server.

And if you actually read these forums you'll find I am not the only one complaining about their ASP support.

The only reason I'm still even visiting this dump is because I have yet to receive a reply to my cancelation request from billing@hostony.com.

Guess I'll have to do a chargeback.
Danimal
QUOTE(JasonJones @ Oct 15 2004, 08:16 PM)
Just because you chose an unsteady platform to host your pages, doesnt mean you should be hostile to me... Oi!

Hey jerkojerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not working for me and you are a jerkhead so stop being such a jerkorama! I like to host on WINDOWS despite the fact that everyone knows that WINDOWS is pure crap you jerky jerko jerkjerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm here and it's a dump but I'm still here and you're a jerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
JasonJones

YaY! YaY!
MartinB
rolleyes.gif
peace&love
tresuvesdobles
What to say?

I have both Linux and Windows accounts at Hostony with quite large load and both of them work fine. Of course there is some downtime but the QoS is OK.

In fact I should say that my Windows account has higher QoS than the Linux one at Server 20...

Sometimes I claim due to concrete problems but I have to say that in general Hostony is great. For both Linux and Windows.

Good luck at HostNexus.

And please... peace and love as mblendinger suggests!

smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here