Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Own Way Of Handling Accounts
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
Anonymous
Hello:

I am a webmaster exclusively for Churches Of Christ in any location. I am currently using PaySystems and I am also currently signed up with another Reseller Host but I am unhappy with their lack of service. I expect quick answers and real help when I need it. They sometimes take 2 days to reply to me.

Another thing is that because I deal with church members who have absolutely no idea how to setup hosting and domain accounts, and most of the time they do not even own a computer or email accounts, I have setup my site where I pay for and setup everything for them (domain name, hosting and then custom website design) and they just make a monthly or annual payment to me. I want to know if I would be able to do this using your reseller system, and what your level of support really is like. I am new to being a reseller of hosting service, but I wanted to be able to do everything for my clients in one place since they are not able to do it for themselves, so I need some help figuring some things out. I'm using CPanel also.

Thanks, www.cocwebdesign.com (still under construction) :?:
Serge
Yes you'll be granted access to WHM. Using WHM you can create accounts for your customers and then login in Cpanel and create all they need.
Since you are using WHM/Cpanel at your current host I would say nothing to little will change for you on the technical side.

As for support most of the issues are resolved in 2-3 hours. Some more complex take longer. Generally it depends on the issue and workload.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here