Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Few Questions
Hostony Board > General > Pre-Sales Questions
tertle
Well was going to buy hosting with u guys about 3 months ago, but never got around to it, now i really need it, and no matter where i look, you guys are still the best money for value, not because of your space or bandwidth, just because of all the features install that come with the package. Anyway here are my questions

1. If i get the special plan, and i get my free domain with it and i've payed with credit card, later on can i buy a new domain from you guys with paypal even if i signed up with credit card?

2. Since i plan on having 2 domains with my hosting (reason im opting for special over profi) 1 of my domains will be a guild, for a huge upcoming mmorpg, world of warcraft by blizzard. Anyway we will have from as many as 50-100 max active members, and during our gameplay together, i or another member, may occasionally save a movie of us playing, these movies may be from 20-400mb, and i was wondering if its ok, for me to allows our members, and generally our members only to download and view for themselves.

Thats all for now, probably had another question, but i can't remember it, got a really hopeless memory.

thanks,

-TERTLE-
Lehrer
Hello, tertle! Here are some answers to your questions:

1) Of course you can buy another domain(with paypal), even though you payed for the 1-st one with your credit card.

2) Yes, our AUP doesn't forbid it, but if I were you, I'd better order Virtual Dedicated Server VDS

Sincerely, Lehrer
tertle
Thanks for that

i finally thought of my third question

3. Is the domain name registered under me or hostony? Unlike a lot of people I would prefer it under hostony, due to privacy issues, but it isn't nessecary, just a preference.

-TERTLE-
Vanya
It's registered under hostony by default.
tertle
OK thank-you

Should see me in a few days then smile.gif

-TERTLE-
Vanya
Ok =)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here