Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Email not forwarding
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
vertices
I have 1 single mail account setup. I have it set as the "catch all" and also have it set to "Store & Forward" to an account on another domain.

I never get any email forwarded to my account in the other domain.

Any ideas?
Stanly
Please tell me what is another domain name.
vertices
It's forwarding to my ***** domain which sends all email to my Exchange server at home.

And I've just realized that mail that passes through ****** (Hostony) often eventually gets here, after like 6 hours or so. But sometimes it still does not get here at all.

Since all other SMTP communications are 100% fine and fast on ******, and only email from ***** (Hostony) gets horribly delayed or missing, I'm certain it's a probem on Hostony's end.
Lehrer
Hello, vertices,

As we have already informed you in account activation e-mail,
Pop Server (Incoming mail)  :  irydium.net
SMTP Server (Outgoing mail) : your local ISP SMTP server 

You should use your local ISP, SMTP settings smile.gif
Dima
We have taken into consideration everything you've written. We are working on your problem and trying to solve it as soon as possible. By the way, you can use our server and the server of your ISP for sending your mail.
MartinB
laugh.gif
vertices
Well Lehrer obviously knows nothing regarding basic networking or SMTP communications. Although you guys eventually solved the problem on your end and all mail is now flowing properly.

Thank you. I guess.

Rob Miller
MCSE, MCSA, MCDBA, MCP, CCNA
wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here