Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server 23
Hostony Board > General Support > General Support
pinkiong
Is server 23 down at the moment?

I checked the server status in the control panel and i got the following red dots:
apache () failed
exim (exim-4.34-60_cpanel_stmpcontrol_antivirus_rewrite_mailman2_mailtrap_exiscan) failed
eximstats failed
ftpd failed
mysql (4.0.20-standard) failed
Disk sdb1 (/home) 91%

It's the first time I saw so many red dots since I signed up.
Vanya
Server in on maintenance currently.
You'll also notice kernel upgrade there... or maybe you won't... but there will be one =)
waterart
QUOTE(Vanya @ Oct 10 2004, 09:33 AM)
You'll also notice kernel upgrade there... or maybe you won't... but there will be one =)

Were we told that there was a scheduled maintenance?

Is there a certain place we can look to see what the status of the servers are so we don't have to all hound you to find out what is going on with our sites?
solace
QUOTE(waterart @ Oct 11 2004, 04:17 PM)
QUOTE(Vanya @ Oct 10 2004, 09:33 AM)

Were we told that there was a scheduled maintenance?

Is there a certain place we can look to see what the status of the servers are so we don't have to all hound you to find out what is going on with our sites?

what he said.

it's one thing to have maintenance, i understand it, i run servers myself, but it's another to be left in the dark about them.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.
IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here